We provide advice and have experience in many areas of immigration law, including:
- Visa applications
- Rights and entitlements of family members of Irish and EU nationals
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Residency and naturalization applications (including applications on basis of marriage to an Irish or an EU citizen)
- Work Permits
- Spousal work permits
- Green card applications
- Long term residency
- Applications to the authorities in relation to change of circumstances
- Change of status, rights, entitlements of various categories of stamp holders
We also advise on any temporary schemes introduced by the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform available to foreign nationals.
We approach each case individually and always trying to find the best solution to each situation. We also provide language assistance to certain categories of foreign nationals.